Evening for the Arts
The Winfield Arts and Humanities Council is proud to cordially invite the community to the 28th Annual Evening for the Arts Parade of Parties. This year’s theme is “A Night of Musicals”. Come celebrate all the memories you may have of past and not so past musicals that have graced movie theatres and stage. This year’s event will happen on Thursday, March 1st starting at 5:30 p.m. with a Social hour at Baden Square.
The Social hour which starts at 5:30 p.m. will host a large variety of simple, and not so simple, snacks you might find at the theatre. A cash bar offering wine and beer will be available. At 6:30 p.m. dinner will start by offering another large variety of heartier foods that will not leave you wanting. Then the fun starts! Winfield Arts and Humanities will then auction off, to the highest bidder, a fantastic array of dinners that cover the needs of your palate.
Some of the examples include:
• Garden Brunch – Experience a fine breakfast brunch at its best while enjoying the beauty of natures in a tranquil, enchanting garden. • Shrimp Boil – Who can say no to an authentic Louisiana Shrimp Boil that will be served outside for you and your friends/family?
• Breads and Coffees – What could be better than having homemade bread and fresh coffee in the morning? And, not just one but at least six times during the coming year.
• A Night with the Duke - The Barns at Timber Creek will the setting for a most enjoyable evening with memory blasters centered on John “The Duke” Wayne.
• It’s Five O’clock Somewhere - With a statement from the hosts, “we will have changes in attitude, changes in latitude, but come Monday it’ll be alright”, guests can be assured for a unforgettable experience.
• Mexican Fiesta – One know it is truly a Mexican Fiesta when an authentic Mariachi Band is there throughout the entire authentic homemade Mexican food presentation.
As always, your support is very much appreciated and needed to help Winfield Arts and Humanities Council to provide art programs for all ages, especially the children of our community. Reservation will be due by February 21st. Simple call the office at 22-2161 and let us know you will be attending.
While there is no actual cost to attend, a free-will donation will be gladly accepted.