Evening for the Arts Dinner and Auction
Time & Location
About the Event
The Winfield Arts and Humanities Council cordially invites the community as we proudly host the 28th Annual Evening for the Arts Parade of Parties. This year’s theme is “A Passport to the Arts”. Join us as we celebrate the Arts from around the world - from Greece to Italy, Africa to Russia, and India to Japan. Our Evening for the Arts will be held on Thursday, March 1st, 2021, beginning at 5:30 PM with a Social Hour at Baden Square.
Our Social Hour will host a variety of simple, as well as some not so simple snacks you might find at a theatre or perhaps a street vendor depending on where your tastes might wish to travel. Wine and beer will be available from our "Casbah - Cash Bar". Be careful not to fill up though as dinner will start at 6:30PM with a large offering of heartier foods that will not leave you wanting. After dinner though is when the fun really starts! Winfield Arts and Humanities will then auction off, to the highest bidder, a fantastic array of dinners that will more than satisfy the the needs of your palate along with arts, crafts, and assortedf items that will also be up for auction.
Some of the examples of the dinners include:
• Garden Brunch – Experience a fine breakfast brunch at its best while enjoying the beauty of natures in a tranquil, enchanting garden. • Shrimp Boil – Who can say no to an authentic Louisiana Shrimp Boil that will be served outside for you and your friends/family?
• Breads and Coffees – What could be better than having homemade bread and fresh coffee in the morning? And, not just one but at least six times during the coming year.
• A Night with the Duke - The Barns at Timber Creek will the setting for a most enjoyable evening with memory blasters centered on John “The Duke” Wayne.
• It’s Five O’clock Somewhere - With a statement from the hosts, “we will have changes in attitude, changes in latitude, but come Monday it’ll be alright”, guests can be assured for a unforgettable experience.
• Mexican Fiesta – One know it is truly a Mexican Fiesta when an authentic Mariachi Band is there throughout the entire authentic homemade Mexican food presentation.
As always, your support of this event is very much appreciated and needed to help the Winfield Arts and Humanities Council to provide art programs for all ages, especially the children of our community.
Reservations will be due by February 21st. Simply call the office at 620-221-2161 and let us know that you will be attending.
Also, while there is no cost to attend, your donations will be gladly accepted and deeply appreciated.
We'll see you there!